Did Carolina Cargo, Inc. recruit you and a team member at .42 per linehaul miles for the East to West and West to East coast lanes, but upon receiving your first pay disbursement for your loaded miles you realize the company was paying you .10 or less?

If you are a current or former driver at Carolina Cargo, Inc. you maybe eligible to participate in a class action lawsuit.

My name is Jacqueline G. Gray and I am a member of the National Minority Truckers Association, and I am also, the Chairwoman and Executive Director of the National Coalition of Women in Transportation and Logistics (a branch of NMTA).

I am working with an attorney, the NMTA and current and former drivers of Carolina Cargo, Inc. to implement a class action civil lawsuit against the Rock Hill. SC base company.

If you have been deceptively recruited and exploited by Carolina Cargo, Inc. Please Email jacquelineggray@gmail.com

For Details and to add your name to the petitions to the Federal Trade Commission, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, the Department of Transportation, as well as forwarding petitions of complaints to all interstate Secretary of States where Carolina Cargo have permits to cross state lines. We are also petitioning ROSS Distribution Center, ALDA Distribution Centers and a host of other Customers of Carolina Cargo, Inc.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of other product from Carolina Cargo and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carolina Cargo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carolina Cargo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carolina Cargo?

Comments